Seafood Gising Gising
* 1 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 thumb-sized knob ginger, peeled and sliced into sticks
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 2 cups kangkong stalks, diced into thin rounds
* 2 green chili fingers (siling pang sigang), de-seeded and diced
* ¼ cup mussels, out of the shell
* ¼ kilo shrimp, peeled
* ¼ kilo crab meat
* 1 ¼ cup coconut milk
* ½ tbsp fish sauce (patis)
1) In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add ginger and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add shrimp, mussels and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
2) Add kangkong stalks, chili peppers and crab meat and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Serve hot with rice.