Spaghetti With Cream Sauce
* 2 tbsp butter
* ¼ cup white onions, chopped
* 1 tbsp garlic, minced
* 2 cups all purpose cream
* 4 cups spaghetti noodles, cooked
* ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
* salt and pepper (to taste)
1) Heat butter on a wok or medium frying pan. Saute chopped white onions and minced garlic. Add all purpose cream and let it simmer.
2) Add cooked spaghetti noodles or any long pasta ; mix well. Toss in grated parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a platter and serve hot.