Pork Steak a la Pobre
* 4 pcs pork steaks
* salt and pepper
* 2 tbsp cooking oil
* 16 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tbsp butter
* 2 tbsp all purpose flour
* 1 cup pork broth
* salt and pepper (to taste)
1) Season the pork steaks with salt and pepper. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Pan fry each steak in a pre-heated pan then set aside.
3) Using the same pan, sauté the minced garlic in oil. Cook until golden brown and remove from the pan. Set aside.
4) Make the gravy: Place butter in the pan and all the all purpose flour. Mix well until the flour is cooked.
5) Add the pork broth and let it simmer until thick. Season with salt and pepper.
6) Arrange the steaks on a plate then drizzle some of the gravy and top with the fried garlic bits.