Roasted Potatoes with Chorizo
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1 tsp sea salt
* ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
* 450 grams baby potatoes
* ¼ cup olive oil
* 75 grams chorizo de bilbao, minced
* 1 cup sour cream
* fresh oregano (for garnish)
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Mix together garlic powder, paprika, sea salt and black pepper; set aside.
2) Slice baby potatoes in half. Add olive oil and spice mix; toss well to coat. Arrange potatoes in 1 layer, cut-side up , on a baking sheet.
3) Roast for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown and edges are crisp. Let cool slightly.
4) Fry chorizo de bilbao until edges are brown. Drain excess oil. Arrange potatoes on a serving tray. Top each with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chorizo. Garnish with fresh oregano, if desired.