Rice Cooker Garlic Mac n’ Cheese
* 1 cup macaroni or other pasta shapes
* ¾ cup water
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* salt (to taste)
* ½ cup milk
* ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
* ¾ to 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
* crunchy garlic bits (to serve)
1) Combine macaroni, water, garlic and salt in the rice cooker. Turn on the rice cooker and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
2) Remove cover and add milk, mozzarella cheese and sharp cheddar cheese. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes more. Sprinkle with crunchy garlic bits.