Mongolian Beef Noodles
* 250 grams beef, bulgogi cut, thinly sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 tbsp ginger, grated
* 1 tbsp sugar
* 3 tbsp soy sauce, divided
* 2 tbsp sesame oil, divided
* 2 tbsp cornstarch
* vegetable oil (for frying)
* 200 grams vermicelli noodles, prepared according to package directions
* ¼ cup water
* 2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
1) Combine ginger, sugar , soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a bowl; mix well. Divide into 2 and set aside second half for later use.
2) Marinate beef in half of the ginger-soy mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Place cornstarch in a shallow dish. Dredge beef in cornstarch and shake off excess; set aside.
4) Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Add beef and sauté until cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
5) Using the same pan, add noodles, water and the remaining ginger-soy mixture. Mix to coat noodles with sauce.