* 1 ½ cup crushed graham crackers
* ½ cup butter, melted
* 1/3 cup muscovado or brown sugar
* 5 to 6 bananas, sliced
* ½ cup dulce de leche
* 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
* shaved chocolate (for garnish)
1) Mix the crushed graham crackers, butter and muscovado until it’s well combined. Transfer into a lined pan and press into the bottom and up the sides. Set aside.
2) Layer bananas, dulce de leche and whipped cream.
3) Top with shaved chocolate.
4) Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.