* 1 tbsp vegetable oil
* 2 cloves garlic ,minced
* ½ white onion, chopped
* 500 grams ground beef
*1 can (400 grams) red kidney beans
* 1 can (400 grams) peeled tomatoes
* 1 can (420 grams) whole kernel corn
* 1 cup tomato sauce
* 1 pack (40 grams) taco seasoning
* 1 ½ cups water
* nacho chips and sour cream (to serve)
1) Turn on rice cooker and add vegetable oil. Once hot, add garlic and onion. Add ground beef and cook until slightly browned.
2) Add red kidney beans, peeled tomatoes and whole kernel corn. Add tomato sauce, 1 pack taco seasoning and water. Simmer until rice cooker automatically switches off. Serve with nacho chips and sour cream.