* 1/3 cup yellow monggo beans (mung beans) , dry roasted on a pan
* 1 ½ cups coconut milk
* ½ cup coconut cream
* ½ cup bigas malagkit (sticky rice), rinsed
* ¾ cups white sugar
* ¼ to ½ cup water, as needed
1) Pound beans on a mortar and pestle until roughly ground.
2) Boil coconut milk and coconut cream together in a pot. Add the sticky rice and the ground monggo beans and let simmer, while constantly stirring, for about 30 minutes or so, or until the rice and the monggo are cooked, as desired.
3) Sweeten with sugar. Water may be added if consistency gets too thick. Serve hot.