Spicy Chicken in Gata
*2 tbsp cooking oil
* 1 (1-inch) ginger
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 medium red onion, sliced
* 1 kilo chicken, cut into small pieces
* 2 cups coconut cream
* 3 pieces lady finger chilies
* 2 pieces bird’s eye chilies (siling labuyo)
1) In a medium-sized pan, sauté the ginger, garlic and onion until browned.
2) Add the chicken pieces. Sauté until cooked through for about 10 minutes.
3) Add the coconut cream. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add the lady finger chilies and bird’s eye chilies and cook for 10 more minutes.