Breaded Pork Chops
* 1 kilo pork chops, about half inch thick each
* 2 medium eggs, beaten
* 1 cup bread crumbs
* 1 tsp salt
* ¼ tsp black pepper
* 1 tsp thyme
* 1 tsp dried tarragon
* 2 cups cooking oil
1) Make the bread crumb mixture: In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, thyme and tarragon.
2) Dip the pork chops in a bowl with the beaten eggs then dip the meat in the bread crumbs mixture.
3) Fry the pork chops for 5 minutes on each side over medium heat or until done.
4) Serve with honey mustard sauce (optional) .