Cereal Panna Cotta
* ½ cup fruit-flavored cereal, crushed, plus more for garnish
* ½ tbsp unflavored gelatin powder
* 2 tbsp cold water
* 1 cup all purpose cream
* ½ cup milk
* ¼ cup sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Portion crushed cereal among 4 (4 inch) ramekins. Set aside.
2) Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl. Let bloom for 5 minutes.
3) Heat cream, milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over medium low heat; cook until sugar has dissolved.
4) Add bloomed gelatin and mix until dissolved.
5) Divide mixture among ramekins. Top each ramekin with 8 cereal pieces. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. When ready to serve, unmold panna cotta onto dessert places or bowls. Top with more cereal. Serve cold.
Cereal Milk Panna Cotta from Momofuku