Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan
* 1 ½ cups fresh brown button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
* 1 ½ cups baby Portobello mushrooms, cleaned and halved
* 1 ½ cups shitake mushrooms, cleaned and halved
* 15 shallots, peeled
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
* ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
1) Pre-heat oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss fresh brown button mushrooms, baby Portobello mushrooms, shitake mushrooms and shallots with olive oil. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) Roast in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender but still moist. Meanwhile, make the dressing ; whisk together extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar.
3) Serve mushrooms and shallots drizzled with dressing and topped with shredded parmesan cheese.