Pumpkin Spiced Latte
* 1 cup milk
* 2 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
* 1 tbsp sugar
* ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
* ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
* ¼ cup hot espresso or strong brewed coffee
* sweetened whipped cream, for serving
1) Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a medium microwave safe bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and vent with a small hole.
2) Microwave until the milk is hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Whisk vigorously until the milk mixture is foamy, about 30 seconds.
4) Pour the espresso or coffee into a large mug and add the foamed milk.
5) Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.