Tuna Tataki Chips
* 250 grams sashimi-grade tuna
* 1 tbsp Japanese soy sauce (use Kikkoman)
* 1 tsp rice vinegar
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* 4 tbsp vegetable oil
* 10 tortilla triangles, toasted
* Japanese cucumber slices, Japanese mayonnaise and chopped green onions (for topping)
1) Marinade tuna in Japanese soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
2) Heat a non-stick pan until smoking. Add vegetable oil. Pat tuna dry, then sear for 10 to 20 seconds on each side. Slice into ½ cm-thick pieces. Top toasted tortilla triangles with tuna. Top with Japanese cucumber slices, Japanese mayonnaise and chopped green onions.