Fresh Tuna Sisig
* 1 cup fresh tuna, cut into ¼ inch thick slices
* 2 tbsp barbecue marinade (or use a mix of soy sauce, ketchup and lemon juice)
* 2 large onions, chopped
* 5 cloves garlic, chopped
* ½ bell pepper, chopped
* 1 ear green chili, chopped
* black pepper powder (to taste)
* white pepper powder (to taste)
* 2-3 tbsp calamansi or lime juice
* salt (to taste)
* mayonnaise (for garnish)
* fish skin chicharon (for garnish)
1) Flake the tuna. Heat oil under medium heat and cook the garlic. Toss in half the onions and bell peppers and cook for about 1 minute.
2) Add the tuna and stir fry for about 1 minute. Season with lime juice, salt, white pepper, black pepper and barbecue sauce. Continue stirring until the liquid has reduced completely.
3) Remove from heat and cool down. Mix in the remaining onions and mayonnaise. Adjust seasoning, if needed, then garnish with fish skin chicharon.