*1 cup glutinous rice flour
* ½ cup water
* 2 cups coconut milk, divided
* 1 cup water
* ½ cup sugar
* 1 ½ cups sweet potatoes (kamote, orange variety), sliced
*1 cup saba banana , sliced
* ½ cup jackfruit
* 1 cup cooked sago
* 2-3 tbsps ube halaya
1) Make the bilo-bilo: In a bowl, mix the rice flour with water until it forms into soft dough. Dust hands with flour and form into small balls.
2) In a sauce pot, bring water and 1 cup coconut milk to a boil. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3) Add the sweet potatoes and let it cook until softened.
4) Add the saba, sago, langka and the rest of the coconut milk. Allow to simmer until it thickens.
5) Stir in the ube and mix until well combined.