Leche Flan Puto
* 325 grams condensed milk
* 4 egg yolks
* 1 cup flour
* 1 tbsp baking powder
* 130 grams milk
* 20 grams water
* 1 egg
* 1 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
* 1 pinch salt
* ½ cup sugar
1) Combine the egg yolks and condensed milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
2) In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, butter and salt. Set aside.
3) Pour leche flan mixture into small molds until 1/3 full and steam for 5 minutes until set but not fully cooked through.
4) Pour the puto mixture over the leche flan and steam for 10 more minutes.
5) Let the leche flan puto cool for 5 minutes before unmolding. Serve.