* 250 grams caster sugar
* 180 grams plain chocolate drops
* 180 grams soft butter
* 110 grams plain flour
* 1 vanilla extract
* 3 eggs
* some butter for greasing
* 150 grams walnuts
* cooking spray
* melted white chocolate frosting
* melted chocolate frosting
* rainbow colored sprinkles
* red food coloring
1) Grease the side of the tin by rubbing with a kitchen towel dipped in a little soft butter. Line with a square of baking parchment or baking foil. Spray the baking foil using cooking spray.
2) Turn on the oven and set it to 160 degrees Celsius or 320 degrees Fahrenheit. Fill the saucepan with a little water and sit a heat proof bowl on top. The bottom of the bowl should not touch the water and not the bottom of the saucepan. Place butter pieces in the bowl and add the chocolate. Put the saucepan over a low heat. The butter and chocolate will gently melt over about 10 minutes. Don’t stir the chocolate mixture. When completely melted, stir gently with a wooden spoon. Turn off the heat, remove the bowl from the pan, and leave it to cool.
3) Put the 3 eggs, 250 grams of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract into a large bowl. Whisk together. Then add cooled chocolate mixture. Now add 110 grams of plain flour. Use the cut and fold method to mix it. Add 150 grams chopped walnuts, as you like, then use the cut and fold method again to mix
4) Put the mixture in a tin and smooth the top over gently. Bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 20 to 30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes (note: the brownie should still be soft but not springy). Remove the brownie from the oven and leave it to cool in the tin for at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares with a sharp knife. Use pallet knife to transfer the brownie to a serving plate.
5) Spoon the melted chocolate frosting over the cake pieces, then add red food coloring in melted white chocolate frosting and mix it well. Finally, decorate the brownie using white chocolate frosting and rainbow colored sprinkles and then serve.
Hot Gooey Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream
Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Frosting