Buckwheat Porridge with Mushrooms In A Crock Pot
* 2 cups (1/2 cup per crock pot) buckwheat
* 40 grams dried white mushrooms
* 4 slices boiled smoke brisket
* 4 cups water
* 4 eggs
* 4 tsp butter
* salt and pepper – to taste
* 4 individual crock pots
1) Rinse the buckwheat. Pour boiling water over the buckwheat and let it stand for over a few minutes, then drain the water. Cut the brisket and onion into fine pieces. Finely chop the mushrooms. Place equal proportions of mushrooms, onions, brisket, salt and pepper into each crock pot to taste. Evenly distribute the buckwheat into the crock pots, then fill with hot water in the amount needed to prepare the buckwheat.
2) Place in a pre-heated 180 degree oven. Cook in 3 stages: 1) 20 minutes at 180 degree, b) decrease the temperature to 160 degree and hold it at this temperature for 20 minutes, c) decrease the temperature again to 120 degrees and the buckwheat will be ready after 20 minutes.
3) Take the crock pots out of the oven. Break a raw egg over each of them and then briefly put them back in the oven. Once the egg whites harden, you can remove the pots from the oven again.