Beef With Pumpkin and Mushrooms In A Crock Pot
* 600 grams beef
* 300 grams fresh mushrooms
* 300 grams pumpkin
* 2 yellow onions
* 500 grams carrots
* 500 grams potatoes
* 6 tbsp sour cream
* salt, black pepper, vegetable oil- to taste
* 6 individual crock pots
1) Cut the meat into small pieces and fry them in very hot oil. Slice the mushrooms. Cut the onion into half rings. Fry the onion until it is transparent, add the mushrooms, lightly salt them and cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Set them aside in a separate bowl.
2) Peel away the pumpkin skins and then dice the pumpkin into 1.5×1.5 cm cubes. Cut the carrots into rings or cubes. Grate some of the carrots using a medium grater and then set aside. Fry the pumpkin cubes and carrots over high heat.
3) Peel the potatoes and then cut them into blocks or cubes. Place the mushrooms and onions in the bottom of each crock pot. Mix the sour cream with 250 mL of water and evenly pour this mixture into crock pots.
4) Place the crock pots into an oven that has been pre-heated to 200 degrees Celsius for 1 hr and 30 minutes.