Banana Nut Muffins
* ¾ cups all-purpose flour
* ¾ cup granulated sugar
* 1 tsp baking powder
* ¼ tsp baking soda
* ¼ tsp salt
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
* 2 large eggs
* ½ cup unsalted melted butter
* 3 ripe large bananas, mashed
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup walnuts, chopped
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees . Line muffin tin with paper cases.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and toasted walnut. Mix I well.
3) In a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs then combine the mashed bananas, melted butter and vanilla . Mix it well.
4) With a rubber spatula, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients just until combined and the batter is thick and chunky. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins and sprinkle with the walnuts topping.
5) Bake about 25 minutes. Remove banana muffins from muffin tin. Serve warm at room temperature.