Pelmeni With Onions and Mushrooms In Crock Pots
* 500 grams pelmeni
* 1 onion
* 200 grams mushroom
* 200 grams sour cream
* 100 grams mayonnaise
*salt and pepper – to taste
For the pelmeni:
*300 grams flour
*200 grams of pork and beef (stuffing)
* 200 grams milk
* 1 egg
* 3 individual crock pots
1) For the stuffing: mix 150 grams of pork, 150 grams of beef and 1 onion in a meat grinder. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 100 grams of milk. Mix the stuffing very well.
2) For the dough: Sift the flour and make a trough in it. Beat in an egg and stir. Add 100 grams of milk and salt. Knead the stiff dough and let it stand.
3) For the pelmeni: Roll the dough into a thin layer that is 1.5 mm thick and cut out small circles that are 4 cm in diameter using a glass or cup. Place the stuffing in the middle of the circles and then pinch the edges, forming angular tips. Fry the mushrooms and onion in a pan. Fry the pelmeni in vegetable oil until they are golden brown.
4) For the sauce, mix sour cream and mayonnaise with water in a 1:1 proportion. Add salt and pepper as well as any of your favorite spices to taste. Grease the sides of the crock pots with butter in order to ensure that nothing sticks to the sides.
5) Add the ingredients in layers: add a layer of fried pelmeni to the bottom of the crock pot, then a layer of mushrooms and onions, followed by another layer of pelmeni, mushrooms and onions . Pour in the sauce until the pelmeni are completely covered.
6) Cover the crock pots and bake them for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.