Partridge Soup with Porcini Mushrooms
* 15 grams butter
* 6 grams flour
* 500 grams porcini mushrooms
* 1 bunch herbs
* salt, black pepper to taste
1) Cut up the partridge.
2) You need 1 ½-2 L of water for each partridge. Cook for 30 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Lightly fry sliced onions in butter. Add mushrooms and fry for 8-10 minutes. Mix flour with a small amount of broth. Put the mushrooms with boiling broth. Add some of the flour and broth mixture and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
4) Sprinkle soup with herbs before serving.