*3 bell peppers
* 2 fresh zucchinis
* 300 grams fresh button mushrooms
*2 small egg plants
* 6 cherry tomatoes
* 4 tbsp soy sauce
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1) Marinade: In a bowl, mix soy sauce, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and pepper.
2) Chop the bell pepper, zucchini and eggplant into large pieces. If the button mushrooms are small, you can leave them as is. Leave the cherry tomatoes wide.
3) Put the vegetables in a bowl and pour the marinade over them. Half an hour later, put the vegetables on a grill and cook them for 10-15 minutes, turning them regularly.