Kiwi and Salmon Salad
* any crisp head lettuce
* 400 grams tomatoes
* 2 yellow bell pepper
* 1 bunch scallions and cilantro
* 2 red onions
* 4 tbsp orange juice
*4 tbsp coconut milk
* 3 tbsp lemon juice
*2 tbsp sesame and sunflower oil
* 500 grams salmon
* salt, pepper and sugar – to taste
1) Wash and cut the vegetables: tomatoes – in halves or in quarters (depending on size) , pepper – in diamonds, scallions – thin slices, kiwi- wedges, onions – circles. Lay everything out on the plates.
2) For dressing, mix orange juice , coconut milk, lemon juice, oil (1 tbsp), salt, pepper and sugar.
3) Dice salmon filet, sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
4) Fry on all sides for 8-10 minutes, using 1 tbsp oil.
5)Set the fish on top and add dressing.