* 110 grams wheat flour
* 100 grams powdered sugar for dough and filling
* 6 eggs
* 110 grams milk
* vanilla sugar to taste
* 600 grams whipped cream, at least 25% fat
* fresh fruit, candied fruit, colored caramel to taste
1) Dough: beat the eggs with 70 grams powdered sugar, add flour and vanilla, mix well and stir in milk.
2) Bake on a greased and floured baking sheet in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees Celsius as thin pancakes 8-10 cm in diameter until golden brown.
3) Roll into cone-shaped horns while still hot. Let cool.
4) Using an icing bag, fill the horns with whipped cream before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
5) Decorate with fresh fruit, candied fruit or colored caramel to taste.