* 200 grams spaghetti, linguine or tagliatelle pasta
* 500-600 grams lobster
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 50 grams butter
* 2 cloves garlic
* 100 mL white wine
* 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
* several sprigs basil
* salt- to taste
*black pepper – to taste
1) To cook the lobster, put a large pot of water (large enough to hold the whole lobster) on high heat, cover and wait until boiling hard. Add salt, bring to boil and put the lobster in the boiling water head first. Cover, reduce heat and cook 7-10 minutes after boiling. Remove the now red lobster to a plate, let it drag and cool slightly. Remove the meat from the shell.
2) To cook pasta, put a large sauté pan on medium heat, add a little olive oil and melt butter in it. Increase heat and fry unpeeled garlic and pieces of lobster shell in the oil and butter mixture, stirring constantly. In first minutes, strain the butter/oil mixture, return it to the pan and add cherry tomatoes cut in half.
3) Add salt and pepper and fry 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add wine, bring to boil and reduce by half. Add lobster meat to the sauce and warm it for 1 minute (you can cut it into small pieces or leave it as is), then add the pasta.
4) Remove the sauté pan from the heat, mix pasta with the sauce and decorate with basil leaves.