* 400 grams halibut fillet
* 2 cups peeled and chopped tomatoes
* ½ cup chopped onion
* 1 ½ cup cleaned and chopped mango
* ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
* 2 tbsp lemon juice
* 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
*1 tsp brown sugar
* 2 minced garlic cloves
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* salt and ground black pepper
1) For sauce: Mix tomatoes, onion, mango, cilantro, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper until fully mixed.
2) Rub the halibut fillet with oil, salt and black pepper
3) Put the fish on the grill and cook until done.
4) Serve with sauce.