Fruity Mallow Cups
* 16 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
* 12 Campfire Eggswirler Marshmallows (3 strawberry, 3 lime, 3 lemon and 3 orange)
* 4 tsps. light corn syrup
* pinch of flaked sea salt (optional)
1) Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners.
2) Place 8 ounces of the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted. Divide the chocolate between the muffin liners (about 1 generous teaspoon per liner). Using the back of a small spoon, gently push the chocolate up the sides of the liner. Allow chocolate to set at room temperature or chill for 5 minutes until chocolate is set.
3) Place 3 strawberry EggSwirlers in a microwave safe bowl along with 1 teaspoon of corn syrup. Microwave for about 10 seconds or until marshmallows are puffed and melty. Remove and stir well. Working quickly, scoop marshmallow mixture by the teaspoon into 6 chocolate cups, doing your best to keep marshmallow in the center of the cup. Repeat with remaining colors.
4) Melt remaining chocolate using the same method as before and divide chocolate over marshmallow centers of each mallow cup, doing your best to completely cover the marshmallow filling. Sprinkle with sea salt and allow to set at room temperature or chill for 5 minutes until chocolate is set.
5) Carefully remove muffin liners and enjoy!