Chicken and Potato Curry
* 3 tbsp oil, or as needed
* 3 cloves garlic , peeled and crushed
* 1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled, grated
* ½ kilo chicken breast fillets, cubed
* 2 tbsp red curry paste
* ¼ cup peanut butter, natural, sweetened
* 2 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed
* 1 cup green peas
* 1 medium carrot, peeled, roughly chopped
* 1 ½ cup water
* 1 tbsp sriracha or to taste
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Heat oil in a medium pot. Cook garlic and ginger until aromatic. Add chicken and cook until opaque. Stir in curry paste and peanut butter.
2) Add potatoes, peas and carrots. Pour in water. Bring to a boil then simmer. Cook until the potatoes and carrots are tender and sauce is thickened.
3) Stir in sriracha and season with salt and ground pepper to taste. Serve with rice.