Dulce De Leche Yogurt
*1 cup plain or Greek yogurt
* ¾ cup store bought dulce de leche
* 1/8 cup milk
* ¼ tsp instant coffee granules
* 1/8 tsp salt
1) Combine yogurt, store bought dulce de leche, milk, instant coffee grounds, and salt in a bowl. Mix well until smooth.
2) Divide mixture among 4 popsicle molds. Freeze for 30 minutes, insert popsicle sticks, then freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from molds and drizzle with more dulce de leche. Serve immediately.
Dulce De Leche Chocolate Pudding Popsicles by Melanie Makes
Coffee Dulce De Leche Popsicles
Dulce de Leche Popsicles
Salmon Belly Sinigang
*500 grams salmon belly
* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
* 2 tbsp ginger, julienned
* 1/3 cup red onion, sliced into wedges
* 3 small tomatoes, sliced into wedges
* 2 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
* 1 L water
* ½ cup gabi (taro), peeled
* 2 pcs green chili fingers (siling pang sigang)
* 1 20-gram pack sinigang mix
* ½ cup radish, sliced
* 1 bunch okra, trimmed
* 1 cup string beans (sitaw), sliced
* ½ cup eggplant, sliced
* 1 bunch kangkong, leaves only
*salt and pepper (to taste)
1) Heat oil in a pot over medium heat and sauté garlic, ginger, onions, tomatoes and fish sauce.
2) Add water and gabi and allow to simmer for 6 to 8 minutes. Add green chilies and salmon belly. Add more water, if necessary, then bring to a boil. Add sinigang mix and radish and mix well.
3) Bring back to a boil, then add okra, sitaw and eggplant. Simmer further for about 3 minutes, and once salmon is cooked, add kangkong and cover the pot and let cook for another 1-2 minutes. Season to taste and serve while hot.
Salmon Belly Sinigang by Casa Baluarte
Sinigang na Salmon sa Miso by Busog Sarap
Salmon Belly Sinigang by Food Spotting
Pork Pata and Beans
* 1 kilo pork hocks
* 2 tbsp cooking oil
* 2 cloves garlic , minced
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 large can pork and beans
* 1 cup tomato sauce
* 2 tbsp soy sauce
* ½ cup water
* 1 tbsp brown sugar
* salt and pepper (to taste)
1) In a big pot over medium heat, cook pork hocks for 5-10 minutes.
2) Sauté garlic and onions in the same pot until onions are translucent.
3) Add pork and beans, brown sugar, tomato sauce, soy sauce and water.
4) Simmer for 45 minutes to an hour over low heat until meat is tender. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Pork Pata and Beans by Knorr
Homemade Pork Pata and Beans by Cooking in Small Spaces
Pork Pata and Beans by Market Manila
* 1 ¼ cup fresh milk
* 2 ½ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 tsp instant coffee
* ¼ cup hot water
* 1 tbsp peppermint syrup
* whipped cream, crushed peppermint candies, peppermint leaves
1) Warm fresh milk in a saucepan, whisking continuously until frothy, about 4 minutes.
2) Place regular unsweetened cocoa powder, instant coffee and hot water in a mug; stir until dissolved. Add frothy milk and peppermint syrup. Garnish with whipped cream, crushed peppermint candies and peppermint leaves.
Peppermint Mocha by Magic Bullet Blog
Peppermint Mocha by Love This Pic
Do It Yourself Peppermint Mocha by Mom Advice
Hot Dark Chocolate
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup whipping cream
* 1 tbsp sugar
* ¼ cup mint leaves
* ½ cup dark chocolate, chopped, at room temperature
* whipped cream (for garnish)
1) Boil milk, whipping cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add mint leaves; stir. Lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off heat, cover and steep for at least 10 minutes.
2) Place chopped dark chocolate (at room temperature) in a medium bowl. Strain milk mixture into bowl with chocolate. Whisk until well combined. Add more sugar if necessary. Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream.
French Hot Dark Chocolate by Well Plated
Chocolate’s Deep Dark Secret by Mohr Results
Hot Cocoa Memories by No Baloney
Memories of Hot Cocoa